1. Not every problem is mine to solve.
2. No family is perfect, no work situation ideal.
3. I know I’ll be somewhere in 5 years, so why not plan it?
4. Before I was ready for it, my son was too old for me to hold his hand and hug him.
5. If salespeople don’t succeed, I don’t pay my mortgage.
6. I’ve encountered lots oxygen thieves at work who stole my good air.
7. Without fail, there’s a crisis or two every year at home or work (or both).
8. The 1-on-1 time with my daughter has meant more to me than I can explain.