1. Young people at work are itching for their chance. Know that and help them.
2. Always help the helpless, be careful about helping the clueless.
3. A title at work means nothing without a good person behind it.
4. You don’t need money to be respectful, mannerly, courteous.
5. Want your career to grow? Write, speak and present yourself well.
6. Learn to say “no” at work. And in life, too.
7. Don’t fight your DNA.
8. Be diplomatically-assertive or assertively-diplomatic, but be assertive.
9. You may be growing older, but you don’t have to grow old.
10. There’s a ton of power found with “please”, “thank you”, and “I’m sorry”.