My first new car after college was a bright red, 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 and this was my license plate. This plate has been in and out of circulation on family and kids cars ever since, but no more. My daughter moved to Texas, became an official Texas resident and had to replace this heirloom with one from Texas.
- Being a nervous kid starting on a career journey, earning very little money but starting to find my way.
- Meeting and marrying a young lady and starting a life then family together.
- Career and life ups-and-downs, successes and failures.
- Uncertainty raising kids through teen years then college, hoping they’d find their way
- Difficult decisions to make every year with no easy answer