"Ron cares as deeply about his work and the people around him as anyone I've met. His integrity, character and work ethic are off the charts."
I've always created my own path.
I’m a kid from Philly who made good. I worked and paid my way through college. I opened my own doors, created my own path. I worked honestly to create a career that’s been rewarding, building my own brand in the process. I’m a husband and father.
I’ve taught, coached, mentored. I know the ups and downs of life and career, the challenges of balancing work and family and what it takes to confront and overcome adversity. I enjoy spirited debates, host award-winning tailgates and love a good bourbon.
I’m accessible, engaging, energetic, encouraging. I’m restless, urgent, challenging. I’m a Leo in every sense of the sign and I wake up every day wanting to win.
But put everything I’ve said aside and let’s keep it simple. I’m a marketer, storyteller, mentor and leader. And I make people and organizations better.
I built a career from the ground up, starting small within a 5-person direct mail marketing firm then moving and growing into the marketing and communications pro that I am today. I’ve worked on the client and agency side of marketing and have been a key leader for well-known and dominant brands in their industries. You name it, I’ve done it. Advertising, marketing, brand development, digital marketing, PPC, SEO, social media, product strategy, innovation, user experience, crisis communications and media relations, sales leadership, lead generation and market research.
- I’ve managed big and small: I had marketing teams greater than 25 and less than 5.
- I’ve spent big and small: Budgets within my control have been over $10 million and less than $1 million.
- I’ve won: My teams and strategies have dominated PPC, SEO and social.
- I’ve built enterprise value: I stewarded a brand that commanded a sale price 12 times earnings.
- I’ve re-imagined: I’ve re-built marketing organizations multiple times.
- I’ve sold: I led sales teams of over 150 people.
- I’ve created revenue: I can directly attribute over $80 million from my digital marketing activities.
- I’ve innovated: I’ve changed marketing and created many industry firsts from my efforts.
Skills and Abilities
- Executive Leadership: I’ve been called a business athlete with CEO qualities.
- Marketing: It’s what I done every day of my career.
- Guiding, Teaching: I’ve made people better. I invest time coaching, mentoring and leading young professionals along better paths.
- Challenging Conventional Wisdom: I always ask “what if?” or “why not?”. With me, status quo is not status quo.
- Improving Organizations: I’ve rebuilt marketing models and teams, revamped budgets, retired old operating models, built new ones.
- Competing: I wake each expecting to win for me, my family, my organization.
- Communicating: I have been told that I’m a very engaging and effective public speaker and engaging communicator.
- Being Decisive: I act quickly and with certainty after considering the options.
- Grace Under Pressure: When crises arise, I slow the game down and make steady, confident decisions.
My Personal Brand
All brands need to “pop from the shelves” to create space from competitors. Same thing with personal brands. A person needs to have a brand that stands up and stands out. So, what makes me relevant, different and better? What makes me stand up and stand out? Over the years, I’ve come to better understand those things that define me to create a personal brand that’s distinctly mine.
- I act fast.
- I talk-straight.
- I solve problems.
- I do what’s right.
- I keep my promises.
Great outcomes begin with a conversation.
Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you or your organization.