You have a growing and maturing business. You know you need to do something different and better with marketing but you don’t know what or how. Budgets are tight and resources thin but you can’t do nothing. That’s where I fit-in. I provide executive guidance, marketing leadership, organizational structure. I can do this short-term, long-term, temporary or permanent. The things that I can do for you include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Brand Planning: auditing, positioning, structure and management
- Staff Build/Re-alignment: defining roles and organizing the marketing team
- Budgeting: developing a strategic-to-tactical, line-item marketing budget
- Digital Strategy: building a digital, visual, mobile strategy to engage, acquire and retain customers
- Customer Experience: understanding, re-setting, measuring, improving customer journeys
- Social Marketing: creating a framework for success with social media
- Metrics: assembling and tracking core metrics on a monthly basis
- Internal Communications: building internal brand strength with executive and employee communications
- Crisis Communications/Media Relations: policies and procedures for handling both good and bad news
- Lead Management: generating and routing leads, measuring and improving the conversion funnel
- Sales Support: setting-up sales teams for better engagement with new media tools
- “Fractional CMO” is the trendy phrase these days.
- You’re not ready for a full-time CMO but need what a CMO brings.
- You need strategic, practical, tactical and you need it now.
- I bring that, helping you organize people, budgets, strategies and tactics.
- I work with you to get things done and build a good foundation.
- Engagements can be for a few weeks or a few months.
- Engagements can be hourly, project-based or recurring on a defined fixed-cost basis.
- I have processes I follow but everything is flexible, driven by your unique business problem.
- Some business problems take more time to solve, and that’s OK.
- I’ve made long-term commitments to the companies I’ve served.
- I’m no stranger to tough tasks and am willing to commit to longer engagements.
- Maybe you need me for 6 months, maybe a year, maybe longer.
- These engagements are best-served by agreeing to a scope and defined fixed-cost structure.
- Let’s talk about the need and the fit.
Great outcomes begin with a conversation.
Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you or your organization.