My approach to public speaking is comical but impactful: no one really cares about what I have to say, so say it quickly, say it directly, say it truthfully, say it engagingly. I take time to understand my audience, the setting they’re in and what they need to hear from me. I respect their time and do my best to “arrest” them and leave them with information they can use to make them personally and professionally better. I’ve gone solo with multi-media stage-based discussions for large organizations, participated with a team in panel discussions and have presented in front of students, young professionals, the media and at board meetings and large charitable and social events. If the opportunity aligns with my brand, beliefs and areas of expertise, I’ll be there if the fit is good.
- I’m comfortable in small and very large settings.
- I can do informal walkabouts or traditional podium-based presentations.
- Holding a mic is great but using a lavalier is better; I’m very expressive and having hands-free helps me better engage audiences with greater energy and authenticity.
- I’ve encountered technical difficulties and can adapt and pivot easily.
- Excellence in written and spoken communications
- Building your personal brand
- Executive leadership
- Marketing leadership
- Managerial courage
- Corporate and employee Communications
- Crisis communications
- Brand strategy
- Digital marketing
- Customer experience
- Marketing communications
- Sales support
Great outcomes begin with a conversation.
Contact me today to learn more about how I can help you or your organization.